BUILD—A Community of Practice
A monthly lab and learning space for conflict engagement professionals working on social, environmental, political, and community change efforts.
BUILD will be reconvening in September 2023. Stay tuned for more information as the time approaches!!
What to expect
- Co-facilitated structured dialogue
- Meaningful exchange with colleagues
- Present case studies,
- Fishbowls, role plays, and other experiential ways to advance learning
- Share difficult cases and explore options, suggestion, ideas.
Examples of activities and topics
- Discuss effective practices and likely failure points
- Explore challenges in maintaining conflict positive cultures and increasing democratic practices
- Create ways to operationalize JEDI values into plans and behaviors
- Discover methods for minding status, position, and role power as practitioners
- Share models of repairing, restoring, relation building after missteps, miscalculations, and misunderstandings and examples from stubborn cases you are in the messy middle of!
Register now to be part of the Build Community of Practice to receive information and links for the next gathering
Learn More about DPACE
Impact Spaces and Professional Services
BUILD Community of Practice
Conflict Literacy Framework