Offering constructive alternatives to the destructive conflicts that undermine social, environmental, political and community change efforts.
Make conflict generative, transformative, and less harmful.
- Supporting interest-based collaborative solutions to conflicts.
- Resolving complex multi-party disputes.
- Facilitating difficult dialogues.
- Offering conflict coaching to individuals and groups.
- Designing preventative conflict resolution systems for the public and private sector.
- Mobilizing mediators to help build conflict literacy and capacity in social, environmental, political and community impact spaces.
- Designing a conflict-informed roadmap for leaders, organizers, activists, conflict practitioners, and peace builders within social and environmental impact space and communities.
The BEN Model – Behavior, Emotions, Needs, Interests