Bring mediation, negotiation, and dialogue into your relationships, workplaces, and communities.
Make conflict generative, transformative, and less harmful.
Wendy Wood, PhD—Mediator, dialogue facilitator, consultant, teacher, author of numerous articles and books. Working locally and internationally, a pioneer and leader in the fields of conflict literacy and capacity building in social impact and political organizations, trauma-informed mediation and peace building, and cooperative parenting for high conflict families.
- Supporting interest-based collaborative solutions to conflicts.
- Resolving complex multi-party disputes.
- Facilitating dialogue for difficult conversations.
- Designing preventative conflict resolution systems for public and private sector organizations.
- Mediating family, divorce, and parenting disputes.
- Mobilizing mediators to help build conflict literacy and capacity in social impact organizations.
- Addressing the conflicts that divide us as nations and as people.
- Training mediators.
- Designing a roadmap for leaders, organizers, activists, conflict practitioners, and peace builders within social impact movements and political organizations. Conflict Literacy Framework
If you want to learn more about mediation services, conflict related initiatives, projects, and partnerships, or hear about conflict and mediation training opportunities, Let’s Connect
Virtual Online and in-person services are available. We strive to create experiences that are flexible, safe, and adhere to all Covid19 restrictions, including physical distancing, mask requirements, and strict standards including the Model Standards of Conduct for Mediators.